Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Carpe Diem #1846 Trying to restart again


One cherry blossom
Floating down to the pond
One to the grave

The throttles' nest
Now empty
Little Eva's first steps


My parents died last year, Dad has been 95 years of age and Mum 90 years. They share a grave and I miss them.

I've moved to the Eifel region (mountains). The village has about 70 inhabitants and is still growing. Eva is nearly one year old and lives across the road.

I'm still trying to restart again.




http://chevrefeuillescarpediem.blogspot.com/2021/07/carpe-diem-1846-trying-to-restart-again.html

.

 

3 comments:

  1. Very sad news about the loss of your parents. I hope you find peace and happiness in the mountains

    life is struggle
    filled with pain and heartache
    sometimes the sun shines

    ReplyDelete